9.28.2013

Heading Nowhere

This past week has been a rough one to say the least. Do you ever have days when you feel like you just can’t win? That is how I have felt since last Saturday. I’m not complaining, we all have those moments- some of us just handle them more eloquently than others. To make it through this week I have kept reminding myself of a quote that I love;

“Embrace the fact that you may zig zag  your way to your best life” -Unknown

DSC_0662

Personally, I struggle with this possibility. I like to have a set plan and know exactly what the future holds. I’m beginning to realize that sadly this cannot be. This week especially, I have learned to accept that there are no guarantees in life. I am ready to start my journey on this winding road and embrace the fact that I may never know where it is going to lead me.

DSC_0673

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!