7.18.2013

[RE]Discovering

Weeks and months had passed since I had willingly picked up my camera. During the beginning of June I was nannying for a family while their parents were out of town. I had a few hours to myself before the kids returned home and I was overcome with grief, joy, and confusion all at the same time. I ran up stairs, grabbed my camera and headed out for a walk around the acreage.

DSC_0244

It was exactly what I needed to help me think and clear my mind. For so long I hadn’t been living my life the way I wanted to and just by picking up my camera I rediscovered all the things that I love and enjoy.

From here on out I hope to continue pursuing the life that makes me happy. Nothing and no one will interfere with my passion again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!