9.22.2012

Football

DSC_0145

Last weekend I went home to visit my family and while my brothers were outside playing football I went out to watch for a while. I wasn’t going to share these pictures until I talked to my brother Liam just a few minutes ago.

He told me that our grandparents are coming over for the football game this afternoon and Mom & Dad were making Chili for everyone. All of a sudden I got incredibly home sick. It’s days similar to this one that I miss my family the most. I have nothing going on but piles of homework and books in front of me and that doesn’t exactly take my mind off of home. I decided to take a short study break and ended up sifting through pictures of home and my family which is what led me to share these.

I know that it won’t be long before I see everyone again but regardless I miss them all like crazy!

DSC_0169

DSC_0158

1 comment:

Share your thoughts!